Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More photos will be coming soon. Right now I am so busy mulching, moving plants and weeding that I don't have time for much else. It went from being in the 40's here to 80 with high humidity. Most of the plants need to be divided too. I think I'll have a garage sale this summer and sell some. The lilacs are blooming here with their wonderful fragrance. In normal years, they are blooming on Mother's Day, but everything is late this year. Lilies of the Valley are starting and the Vinca has been blooming. Everything smells so good. We've had a wonderful spring for rain. The rain pours down almost everyday, but it is making the mosquitoes buzz. I am about covered by bites. I hate using the repellent, because of the chemicals, but I am going to give in and use it. I hope this finds you all happy and busy gardening. May all your plants be a beautiful green and covered with blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment